Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt response: The most creative thing I´ve ever made is probably a scrapbook for my best friend Grace. It was for her sweet 16th birthday. I filled it with funny pictures and lots of colors. I followed a pinterest tutorial to help me, and I would defintley say it´s one of my works. I was really proud of myself because I usually don´t do arts and crafts. 

Summary: In class today we watched a Donald Trump speech on borders and how it connects with the abbreviation ¨space cat¨. 

Reflection: I learned that using space cat can help me see how a speaker makes an argument stronger. It uses the factors speaker, purpose, audience, context, evidence, choices, appeals, and tone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?