With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 My experience in AP Lang so far has been going well for me so far. I would say I understand most assignment's that we do, maybe an occasional question on it. I think the most challenging this so far has been timed questions and AP classroom checkups. Sometimes I take a long time to think about what I want to type out. I need to stop getting distracted and more organized. 


In class today we finished responses to “good kill” in the writable application. 


I learned that I wasted a lot of time not knowing where to start unfortunately. I really need to work on time management. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?