In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

A time where I felt I truly belonged was when I visited New York. Riding the train and directing my family place to place made me feel a click. The environment was very surreal and really felt like this was where I was mean´t to be. Riding the train and walking through the streets at midnight was so fun and amazing. Also trying all the food was amazing and seeing the culture was amazing. 


Summary: Today we read a commonlit and answered questions 

Today I learned how important  it is physiology to belong. I also improved my reading and comprehension skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?