Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 I feel like I’ve always been curious about how people dream. I wonder what’s the process of our brain creating these. They sometime predict the future or make scenarios. My sister gets sleep paralysis very often which to me is scary. When I learn about dreams it’ll help me learn about the process of the brain. 

Today was reviewed our mistakes and errors of our paragraph and created a final draft on writeable.


Reviewing mistakes helped me see where I went wrong on my draft! I learned that it’s always good to double check and revise mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?